Sung by Heather last spring: “There are blossoms on e-ver-y tree, tra-la…” (Sounded Gilbert and Sullivanish)
Trent instructing Heather in the use of a magnifying glass to look at Trevor’s rock collection: “Specify this.”
Speaker unknown: “What was the name of that dinosaur we learned about? Diplomaticus?”
Heather discussing the number of teeth each child has lost so far: “I have minus two teeth.”
Heather explaining why she hadn’t mentioned last week seeing the sight someone else just noticed this week: “I just didn’t feel like talking then.” (Like anybody believes that.)
Trent: “Mom, when you die, you could leave a will that Heather gets all of your cook books, Trevor can have all of your other books and I can have all your money.” (Does that seem fair? Trent is probably getting the raw end of the deal there.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment