It’s amazing what you can do in an hour and a half when there are no kids around to keep you from doing it. Even little jobs become laborious when you are constantly being interrupted to settle this or that squabble, find some missing item or answer an odd question.
Troy took the kids out to the library so I have accomplished quite a list of chores. I have washed the dishes, read up the kitchen, dining room and living room, folded laundry, got another load in now, washed the kitchen and bathroom floors, and vacuumed the carpets. Now I can enjoy a cup of Suisse Mocha while I wait for them to come home for lunch…homemade pizza rolls!
Lest anyone think I am bragging…never fear. There are still many things to do. I am simply enjoying seeing my list of “finallys.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment