Saturday, January 10, 2009

Educational videos

I have been advised that unless I post something soon, I may be dropped from someone's favorites list, so I better get moving. It's not as if I haven't done anything worth writing about. I've been really busy. The computer is often being used by the other members of the household and the majority of my time on it is spent typing lesson plans for school and other educational pursuits. Here is a fine example of an educational video that the kids and I found on youtube. I can guarantee that all my kids know how many feet are in a mile...

2 comments:

  1. I had dropped you from my list, but welcome back. BTW, how do I open up the videos. What program?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Judi! I'm not sure what program opens them. I just click on the arrow in the middle of the picture and they play. Stacia was kind enough to give me instructions on how to get them there in the first place, so perhaps she could be of assistance to you.

    ReplyDelete